adss

It's Outside Noise: Avengers Endgame Star Brie Larson on Trolls

It's Outside Noise: Avengers Endgame Star Brie Larson on Trolls

Image result for brie Larson casting as Captain Marvel pic in end game
Brie Larson's vocal feminist stance has earned her both fans and trolls but the actor, who fuels her portrayal of Captain Marvel with extreme confidence, says she has learnt to tune out the "outside noise" and focus on doing what she feels is right.

Larson's casting as Captain Marvel, "the strongest superhero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe", has made her a target of online negativity.

"I made a promise to myself a long time ago that I won't pay attention to either of it (positive or negative). I just do what feels right in my heart and all that stuff is outside noise," Larson told PTI when asked about dealing with online trolls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Trailer Asks If Peter Parker Can Be The Next Iron Man

Kapil Sharma on wife Ginni Chatrath: ‘She is my biggest fan and critic, laughs on almost all my jokes’

Model collapses on ramp and dies at Sao Paulo Fashion Week