adss

Actor Shah Rukh Khan has said that the critical and commercial failure of his recent film Zero has affected him


Actor Shah Rukh Khan has said that the critical and commercial failure of his recent film Zero has affected him, and he has lost the enthusiasm to move on to a new project because of it.


Shah Rukh said that this time, he will take some time off before picking his next film, unlike previous occasions, when he made the decision in two-three months. “This time, I didn’t feel like doing it. I thought, this time, I will take out time to watch films and listen to scripts and read books. My kids are also finishing their college life. Suhana is still in college, Aryan will hopefully pass his college in a year. I want to spend more time with my family,” he said in an interview to CRI Hindi in China.
He continued, “I said somewhere that I might decide in June about my next project. But I won’t even do it in June, I will only do a film when I feel like doing it from my heart. I only act when it comes from my heart, but this time I don’t feel like doing it. A lot of people are telling me stories, I’ve heard 15-20 stories, I liked 2-3 of them. But I haven’t decided yet which film to do. Because the moment I take a decision, I will have to start working on films. I will completely be engrossed in it.”




The film was selected to be screened at the recent Beijing International Film Festival, and Shah Rukh said that he wasn’t particularly enthused about showing the film there. “I said I’d come even if they don’t want to show the film, because I’ve wanted to visit for a long time,” he said. “It’s a different experience,” he continued, “because we made the film with a lot of love, but many people did not like it.”

Shah Rukh said that since the film’s release in December, he’d become detached from it. “If the audience didn’t like it, then so be it, there’s nothing that can be done,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Trailer Asks If Peter Parker Can Be The Next Iron Man

Kapil Sharma on wife Ginni Chatrath: ‘She is my biggest fan and critic, laughs on almost all my jokes’

Model collapses on ramp and dies at Sao Paulo Fashion Week